22.7.06

Microserfs

The liquid engineers left the pool
heater on too long, and at night chlorine vapors
rose above the plant life on my planet and I
imagined my flesh,

being inside the pool, being warm and protected, feeling
gravity, but able to mock it as I floated. Would
you float with me now, if I asked you, would you jump into the
pool and not even bother to strip? Could I strip you
down, remove your clothing and we would fall inside the water together?


It scares me.


I don't want to lose you. I can't imagine ever feeling this
strongly about anything or anybody ever again.

This was my unexpected, my
soul's connection to you.


You stole my loneliness.
No one knows that I was wishing for you, a thief, to enter my
house of autonomy, that I had locked my doors but my
Windows were open, hoping, but not believing, you
would enter.


http://www.coupland.com/

2 σχόλια:

Tiverius είπε...

@ dreams

This is a magical moment that only Douglas Coupland could describe!
I wish it would happen to everyone!

Icarus είπε...

Geia sou Tiverius. Heavy blog! The Coupland - sublime. But I wanted to go back a few postings. It was brilliant to 'read' Queen's Days of Our Lives, instead of just hearing it. Then those days of childhood in Northern Israel and the corpses on theothe side of the border...End of Days! Meu Deus!
Kali nichta.